Voting and Election Information
ALL VOTERS IN ALL WARDS FOR TOWN OF STETTIN POLLING LOCATION:
New Town Hall 11850 Stettin Drive, Wausau WI 54401
Instructions for obtaining and absentee ballot or absentee voting at the town hall:
Voter registration, absentee ballot requests, ballot info and polling place info can be found at:
Type E Notice – Absentee Voting
- Must be registered voter in Town of Stettin
- Must live in the Town of Stettin for 10 Days prior to election.
Procedure for Obtaining Absentee Ballot via mail:
- Go to https://myvote.wi.gov (if you do not have internet, call (715) 571-1480)
- Click on Regular voter, and enter your name and birthdate
- Your name will appear, click on your name
- Then click on Request an Absentee Ballot
- Complete form GAB-121
Mail or e-mail ([email protected]) completed form (1370 N 77th Ave Wausau WI 54401).
- Absentee ballots cannot be mailed without a completed GAB-121 form and proof of identification.
- Your completed Absentee Ballot must be received at the polling location no later than 8:00pm on election day.
Hours for Voting Absentee in person
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY – Please call Clerk Marlo Turner at 715-571-1480 to make an appointment
Wisconsin Elections Commission
The Wisconsin Elections Commission has all the forms available for download at their web site. Below are links to some of the most requested forms.
EL-121 Absentee Ballot Request
- English Absentee Ballot Request: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/EL-121-english
- Spanish Absentee Ballot Request: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/gab-121-spanish
- Hmong Absentee Ballot Request: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/gab-121-hmong
EL-131 Voter Registration Application
- English Voter Registration Form: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-fillable
- Spanish Voter Registration Form: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-spanish
- Hmong Voter Registration Form: http://elections.wi.gov/forms/el-131-hmong-fillable